Missed my July post, but not to worry. On Summer holidays at the moment so I’m away from uni, working on a lot of new projects that I’m coding from scratch. Improving my PHP so I create some SASS services and more web-apps in my bid to own various “digital assets”.
Finished my first PHP based web-app, a YouTube thumbnail grabber, approx 3 days ago.. Was interesting.. Frustrating at first as PHP doesn’t really follow the same OOP fundamentals as Java.. But, they’re fairly similar so not to difficult.
I’ve got another project almost completed that’s going to be great.. Almost finished it.. Stay subscribed so you can find out what “SoQ” is the September updates!
- YouTube Thumbnail Grabber (Completed)
- “SoQ” (Started, Nearing Completion; name hidden to conceal idea)
- A social “viral-esque” PHP web-app written from scratch
- I will drive inital traffic with PPC ads..
- Monetize with PPI, CPC .etc – normal ad banners
Lagged behind on content recently as working on other projects. Traffic is still fairly stable around 100-300 hits per day. About 9 views per hour, every hour of the day; not loads, but hey, still makes money
My YouTube channel, however, has been growing consistently in a nice positive trend.
Comp Sci Miller
Not really taken off yet, needs more content. Nothing to comment on at the moment. Will continue once I’m back at university and I have computer science content to revise with (post about).
Going well still. Slowed during July, August is proving much better. Done £11.5k in sales the past 3 months.
Will not discuss profits .etc as QuickBooks is currently broken. Done over 150 items so far this month (on 15th Aug).
Dropped power-seller this month.. Really annoying.. Only by 0.4%…
Name concealed. Went viral first few days thanks to reddit, but need a consistent feed of content for audience. Will seek out a “social media manager” soon. Traffic not impressive since initial boom, not posting.
Affiliate Sales & Referrals
- MassPlanner, 8 sales
- £150~ rev since last post
- SEOClerks, lots of sales..
- £1000~ rev since last post
- CPAGrip, 159 refferals all time..
- Referrals are slowing down in earnings, lack of interest I assume; I have messaged them to offer help..
- WhatUsersDo, 239 referrals all time..
- Shame about it being PPL and not recurring earnings